First, we work with you to identify and understand your desired outcomes for the meeting. What outcomes are organizers needing to reach? What outcomes are participants looking for? And then we walk you through the options of processes and tools that are best suited to make sure you achieve those.
- Identify desired outcomes
- Discuss process & technology options
- Help to articulate value to decision makers
- Assist in choosing the solution that's right for you
This is where we begin building the technology you’ll need to achieve your ideal outcomes. We’ll collaborate with you and the rest of your team to:
- Brand the technology
- Agenda design to help integrate technology
- Overall meeting design to maximize value of technology
- Work with other vendors to ensure a smooth delivery of technology (network, etc.)
Our on-site expertise is unmatched. We can be present at your event to manage the finer details it takes to deliver technology seamlessly. Here are some of the things we’ll provide:
- On-site execution of process (theming, etc.)
- On-site execution of technology (polling in plenaries, edits, etc.)
- On-site server deployment
- No loss of “magic” in front of your participants
After the meeting is over, you’ll need to make sense of the data. At this stage, Covision will continue to lend its expertise by offering the following:
- Provide the raw data from all technology
- Provide actionable insights
- Provide the next steps on further engagement
Think of us as the Agenda Gurus.
For over 20 years, Covision has led the field of designing and
producing interactive meetings. We’ve seen and heard it all.
And we’d love to hear from you, too.