Large Group Meeting Design
- Design the appropriate flow of presentations, breakout sessions, Q+A sessions and rounds of voting that best support your objectives.
- Choose and customize technology that will help you seamlessly capture ideas, conduct votes and have good dialogue among the whole large group—no matter their location.
- Coach presenters and leadership on how to keep the conversation focused on desired outcomes and the end goal.
- Facilitate/moderate meetings.
- Manage the real-time distillation of participant input.
- Coach presenters on how to best respond to input most effectively.
- Manage all technological aspects of the meeting to ensure a smooth, productive experience for all participants.
Technology Selection & Delivery
- Ensure that you utilize the most effective engagement technologies and that they run as planned, without interruption.
- Logistical support.
- Technical/production support.
- Operation and management of technology during the meeting.
Post-Meeting Covision Report
- In MS Word format
- Marked “Confidential” on cover page
- With table of contents
- Includes all participant data verbatim
- Includes all themes developed by Theme Team
- Includes notes taken during whole group discussions, or Q&A (when pre-arranged with client)
- Formatted for easy reading
- Ready to print, or to distribute internally